Author Topic: pleasure/orgasm  (Read 19301 times)

Thusa

pleasure/orgasm
« on: January 10, 2007, 09:50:17 PM »
i had a few questions specifically for the complete spinal cord injury male. any resources for achieving orgasm? personally i dont have any, or very little, sensation "down there". i have ejaculated through manual masturbation, but there was no orgasm. i get pleasure through nipple stimulation, but i doubt climax is possible.

also, about ejaculation. ive achieved it 3 times so far manually, out of about 100 attempts. is there any resources to help with a more consistence? i know everyone is different, but anatomy is anatomy. being 18/male is cruel with a complete T10 SCI, and so much sex drive its not even funny.

Thanks for help :)

RebelRoseCowgirl

Re: pleasure/orgasm
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 12:18:38 AM »
Thusa,

Even though I'm female I  barely have any physical sensation "down there" (I'm a T4 para) at the same time I do get sensation from stimulation when having sex with my husband, but very little to none from masterbation.  Orgasm is a funny thing, in that, not everyone acheives it all the time and sometimes not at all. It doesn't mean there is anything wrong or that you can't or won't be able to ejaculate or climax. So, don't doubt if you can or can't climax since you won't know if you can without experimentation and finding out what works for you.

Have you payed attention to what has "caused" the ejaculation such as how your holding it, the pressure you've used and wether fast, slow or a combination of movements and pressures has provided the results you're looking for when you ejaculate. Also, the more you think about it and try to achieve it can make it harder for you to get the results you want. Do you have someone that can help you experiment in finding out what does and doesn't work? You already know the important part that you can ejaculate. Now it's just a matter of finding out what works for you. Also, if you're comfortable with having someone else/a partner help you find those things that really get you the results you're looking for that just may be the ticket. 

The main thing is to take your time and try not to think to hard about it. Some Women have the same problem with masterbation, they try to hard and think to much about it, so in turn they don't climax, orgasm or ejaculate (and yes, women do ejaculate)  So, It could just a matter of the more you think about it the less likely you are to orgasm or climax for that matter.  One more thing, if you're willing to have a partner help you try to see if maybe the nipple stimulation while masterbating helps.  Just make sure the partner you choose is patient and willing to help out. Another thing that might help is try going to a xxx store and they should have some toys for men that vibrate that you can use while masterbating that may help as well.

Hopefullly there are other people on here that can help you better than I can, good luck and I hope things work out for you  :-) 

muttmassager

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 09:13:43 PM »
I am terrified, because I suffered a traumatic brain injury years ago, and it has made masturbation useless, and according to this post, maybe even a sex partner will not help me!

ManWithMS

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 04:53:04 PM »
I'm real sorry to hear about your dilemma.  My situation isn't as serious as yours, but I went a period of several years without much of a sex drive and couldn't get an erection.  I had an infusion every month of Cytoxan, a type of chemotherapy.  I never got extremely ill, but i almost immediately was able to get an erection and habe a very strong sex drive.  I quit after two years.  My MS didn't get better and I figured it wasn't worth the side effects.  The sexual effects are still here after two years.  If they weren't, I'd get back on the chemo.  It may be a fluke and have no correlation to you, but I just wanted to share my experience.  Have you watched others have sex, or stimulated your asshole?  I know that is also a erroneous zone.  Try nipple and anus stim at the same time. Try things with men and women--even if you don't like the idea of sexual contact with men. An orgasm would be well worth it--just close your eyes.  i know the act of orally pleasuring my wife satisfies me. Sometimes I just eat her out for a few hours and I don't cum. I'd try helping if you were in Minnesota or real close.

gov sucks

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 09:29:13 PM »
there are very special spots men and women

ok sex lesson time i am disabled and on so many meds crap dont always work

ok ther are zones on males and females males

the male is most sensitive on the tip rolling the hand in circular motions with lotion helps under the tip the rim area is another big zone

ky and others have special lotions to incress the pleasure

now women

ther is a ball the clit if you cam find the clit and do whatever works for you light hard circles fast slow i twitter my wifes all the time screams and convulsions etc

now the very debated G spot no its real if you get a long finger into the vagina feel the roof there it a bump hump whatever you wnat to call it massage it with finger
has drove many women i dated nuts

when you do the clit and g spot together along with massaging inside the flaps

and male and female dont be afraid vibrators can be mans or woman's best friend
or shower sprayers that pulse experiment to find what works for you or a good strong vac for blowjob oops sorry ignore that one

but seriously there is allot to try alone or with a partner and lots of products on the market made to help and medical breakthroughs

so best of luck

Disabilities-R-Us