The sense of relief after being approved

Discussion about anything and everything.
Anne1

The sense of relief after being approved

Post by Anne1 » 10 years ago

I just wanted to share that there is nothing like the sense of relief that you feel once you receive that approval letter. Especially if you feel you have put up a long and lengthy fight, it may have been frustrating but it makes the victory even sweeter.

My family has had to fight for more than years and a number of appeals, for some reason it started to feel personal with some of the people involved. I have seen a number of great people come and go on this forum as a lurker, and now I feel a though we have finally made our way through.
Anyone else visit http://disabilitybenefitshelp.org/ for Social Security Administration or disability benefits check help?

davidj

Post by davidj » 9 years ago

I can now see why no one has replied to your message, cause we do no know what the approval is for. There are hundreds of reasons to look for approval and hopefully you can start over with what your approval is for.

Tawney

Post by Tawney » 9 years ago

:-D congratulations Anne1!  I know what it's like to fight for income, etc.  Silly but it almost gives you personal validation.  Good luck and keep fighting for what you need.