Introduction

Discussion about anything and everything.
latrea79

Introduction

Post by latrea79 » 9 years ago

Hello how is everyone doing out there just wanted to hello and introduce myself, my name  is Latrea Wyche I am,  35 years old I am originally from Washington DC I currently live in Fayetteville NC with my husband and our eight year old daughter.  In case you have not guessed it I am disabled, I am visually and hearing impaired and don't exactly look like you typical person but that's OK.
I was born with a rare genetic disorder called Phiffer Syndrome.  Phiffer Syndrome is a genetic disorder that causes the bones in your skull and other part of your body to not fuse properly.

I am also a certified Professional Life Coach. I have started a company called Discovering Your Abilities or (DYA).  DYA Discovering Your Abilities is a life coaching company that was developed with the sole purpose of empowering people with disabilities.  This company provides a platform for people with various disabilities to learn who they are outside their disabilities.  This is done through workshops and one-on-one coaching sessions. DYA is a client centered company, meaning we are focused on helping our clients find their voice, their talents, skill sets, and  provide tools to help them draw on their internal strengths.