I could not log into the chat today.

Discussion about anything and everything.
Eino

I could not log into the chat today.

Post by Eino » 9 years ago

I could not log into the chat today, So I decided to post a message here.
When people are not in the room, often I have seen gossip started, that I simply ignore, and try to change the subject.

People who spend their time finding fault or gossiping about others, are certainly not the kind of people you want as friends. Gossip is usually never the truth. And it is only one side, and as we all know there are two sides to every story.

Nothing productive is ever achieved as a result of spreading, or listening to gossip. Don't waste your time! You can make more productive use of it.

I don't know If I have fallen victim to gossip, But if so so be it. I know the truth will come out. leaving such people to shame.
"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it. "
John Lennon

daniel
Site Admin

Post by daniel » 9 years ago

Simply put...
  • Intelligent minds discuss ideas.
  • Average minds discuss things.
  • Simple minds discuss people.
In other news, when I read the title of your post I heard "I read the news today, oh boy" in my head.
Last edited by daniel on Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eino

Post by Eino » 9 years ago

Where I contribute daily to help at least one person who is in need of something. This is akin to understanding the greater good, and making it part of my life every day.
"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it. "
John Lennon