My pain is better

Discussion about anything and everything.
Willf3

My pain is better

Post by Willf3 » 9 years ago

I recently got an amazing bed that has totally changed my life.  It’s called the Freedom bed. Throughout my whole life I have struggled with getting a good night’s sleep.  My caregivers used to have to get up and reposition me through the night.  Now, I have the Freedom bed and it does it for me.  Pretty awesome!  It also helps with my severe back pain, since now I am moved as often as I program it to move me. I am a lot more able to deal with allergies, asthma, and respiratory issues, too, since moving while I sleep helps all of these things.  I will be happy to share more about the bed if you’re interested or dealing with any of the same conditions.  :-)

daniel
Site Admin

Post by daniel » 9 years ago

Interesting idea.  Does it make you feel claustrophobic though?

Anne1

Post by Anne1 » 9 years ago

It certainly sounds interesting enough, but I am always a little concerned about brand-new posters who make recommendations right away. Call me cynical, but I just get the whole alarm going off. I would also get the idea that I would be a little claustrophobic in those situations…
Anyone else visit http://disabilitybenefitshelp.org/ for Social Security Administration or disability benefits check help?

Aquarius

Post by Aquarius » 9 years ago

hmmm, some times is rather hard for some people to determine if a post is a 'recommendation' or merely sharing some sort of info re: some product that the poster uses

even more so can be rather hard to know if a poster actually uses the posted product or is merely
advertising' it ....

sigh, what a dilemma for some of us

Ragman

Post by Ragman » 9 years ago

I have a combination bed - the bed is a flex-bed riser premium, with a power mattress that uses air pressure to create wedges on either side, allowing me to turn a lot easier.

lilycraven

Post by lilycraven » 9 years ago

Looks interesting, but also uncomfortable.  But I am not ready for something like that as I can still mostly move myself without too much pain or hassle, but I know many cannot so something like this makes sense.  A few years ago I got a Temper-Pedic (get the real one and not a copy) that molds around me and offers the support I need.  I also got a buckwheat pillow that I use for additional support.  What also helped was having a bed to myself as hubby tosses and turns, and even the Temper-Pedic could not mask all that jostling. There are so many things out there to try, but like some wonder about a recommendation from someone I do not know.