Christmas Messages

Discussion about anything and everything.
Eino

Christmas Messages

Post by Eino » 9 years ago

This is a Christmas message I posted on, a couple music websites.

What about giving of your kindness this Christmas, your acknowledgment of seniors, and the handicapped within your own community. There are numerous senior, and handicapped citizens who live alone and have no family to check in on them or care for them when they cannot go out of their house or apartment to get the basic necessities. To give to the assistance of seniors, and  handicapped is something that can be done without thinking about how much money you have to spare, or if there are charitable organizations that spend more on their clients and less on administrative costs. All it costs you is a little time but the pay back is huge. This is part of giving - giving of your caring and attention. It can be done part-time and does not need to cause you any inconvenience. After all, we will all be old at some point and would it not be great if we could expect just a little attention and caring?

Giving so that others may be helped is a purpose of life that we should all embrace.
"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it. "
John Lennon

Tawney

Post by Tawney » 9 years ago

I totally agree with your sentiment Eino.  I hope that this message reaches many and helps to put them in the Christmas mood.  Getting there myself by focusing on others.  I need to see a smile or make someone laugh, I need to talk Christ,mas and remember what it is all about.  it is not a day to just throw parcels at each other.. we need to take time, slow down, and present our gifts of love to one another... as the (birthday) gifts were first presented.
Love and hugs to all my friends and Have a Very Merry Christmas <3 :)

Eino

Post by Eino » 9 years ago

If I can inspire someone to do good during the Christmas season, hopefully the feeling will carry on throughout the year. I try to inspire people through my actions, words, and music.
"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it. "
John Lennon