Long and short term goals, funds, grants, and ways to do or not

Discussion about anything and everything.
bos4green

Long and short term goals, funds, grants, and ways to do or not

Post by bos4green » 9 years ago

Hi! I'm am legaly blind, hearing impaired and unemployed. My short term goal is to get debt free and get cataract surgery. Long term goal is to buy a quarter acre of land to build a solar,wind and off the grid battery back up log cabin. Any suggestions? Comments or support? Looking for ways to funding.

my campaign is http://igg.me/at/qKTploZcpA8
Last edited by bos4green on Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DisabledArtisanSwaps

Post by DisabledArtisanSwaps » 9 years ago

I love your idea and the way to get connected is to let as many people know about your goals as possible. Maybe even place an add in your local newspaper letting your city know that you are in need of some help. You will be amazed as to how many people will come out of the woodwork to help you. Allot of times people WANT to help, they just do not know HOW to help. So you, the one needing some money to get things started in your life, you just need to tell the people in your town what it is you are needing, money!! It sounds too simple, right? but it is true, people allot of times will help if they know they have someplace to send the money or some way to help you. I have found this true on many occasions. I hope you have the BEST Week Ever!!!
Shelly
One Second In Time Is All That It Takes For Your Life To Change Forever! Is Your Heart Right? Your Life Right?
08/06/2012 ~11:15 AM "MY D DAY"