Hi, Newbie Here, I want to be CLEAR that I am in the right Forum...UK OR USA OR?

Discussion about anything and everything.
DisabledArtisanSwaps

Hi, Newbie Here, I want to be CLEAR that I am in the right Forum...UK OR USA OR?

Post by DisabledArtisanSwaps » 8 years ago

GoodAfternoon!!

I joined a forum last week, only to find out after the fact that I joined a forum that was ONLY for the UK...so, before I dive deep into this great looking forum, I just would like to make sure I am in the right place.

I live in the USA and for me being involved in a UK Forum, although nice and all, just isn't where I would like to be, so, is this Forum for the United States of America? or Other? Thanks so much. If this Forum reaches the world, that is fine too, at least it would include the USA and that is what I am looking for. Thanks again,
Shelly :-D
One Second In Time Is All That It Takes For Your Life To Change Forever! Is Your Heart Right? Your Life Right?
08/06/2012 ~11:15 AM "MY D DAY"

david juare

Post by david juare » 8 years ago

Welcome to the US of A, a great place to hang out when one is disabled. This forum even has a chat room for direct chat with other people with disabilities (PWD). I hope you continue on this forum and express yourself openly. Yea, many times you do not get replies but that is okay cause there is the chat room too for who ever is there to chat with. I have been disabiled for some 50 years and worked for the last 39 years so I know that there is life in the USA and still a lot to do.

DisabledArtisanSwaps

Post by DisabledArtisanSwaps » 8 years ago

Thanks David for the Howdy!! I thought I wrote up a post about myself, but I do not see it. I must of not actually posted it and only thought about it.....lol, so, I will create a NEW post and introduce myself official like. Thanks David, I hope you have the BEST WEEK EVER!!!

YEA.....I Made it into a Forum that includes the USA....HE HE
One Second In Time Is All That It Takes For Your Life To Change Forever! Is Your Heart Right? Your Life Right?
08/06/2012 ~11:15 AM "MY D DAY"