Just introducing myself :)

Discussion about anything and everything.
MobyDoll

Just introducing myself :)

Post by MobyDoll » 7 years ago

I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself. I'm planning on venturing into the chat room when I work up enough nerve. I'm 37 years old. I have debilitating anxiety (general, social, and driving phobia), I am bipolar II, and have an undiagnosed physical condition which is getting progressively worse. It involves chronic pain which started in my lower back six years ago and also now involves my entire back, hips, shoulders, elbows, and most recently, my wrists, hands, and ankles. My activities are starting to become limited due to pain and overall stiffness. I feel doctors have given up on me and just throw pain pills at me which I hardly take because they make me nauseous and sometimes cause panic attacks. 

Anyway, that's what led me here.  :-P I'm looking forward to meeting some new people (not romantically -- I am very happily married) and maybe even making some new friends. I love all cetaceans (especially orcas), and I like to write, crochet, and read. Oh, and cats! I love all the cats. Currently, I have two.  :-)

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.  :-D

lynn

Post by lynn » 7 years ago

Welcome. I look forward to getting to know you......

MissZee

Post by MissZee » 7 years ago

i too have a love for cats! its nice to meet you! i hope you make lots of new friends!  this is a grate site :lol:   
i feel so alone.