A message from the Soviet Steeds Site for Mylash, aka Ragman

Discussion about anything and everything.
Snakeoil

A message from the Soviet Steeds Site for Mylash, aka Ragman

Post by Snakeoil » 7 years ago

I'm new here and have only come here to seek out a member who is missed on another site. I am not disabled and only learned of this site because another member on the Soviet Steeds site posted a link to messages from the person this message is intended for. For those not familiar with the Soviet Stees site, it is a site for Russian sidecar motorcycle enthusiasts.

Mylash,  I read your thread over on the SS site and it made me write a reply that I truly wanted you to read. I noticed that from your last posts that your memory was causing you to forget about the SS site. So, I decided I'd try to find you over here. I mentioned this in your thread and Sven (aka Peter Pan) asked that I send along his regards and hopes that things are going well for you.

So, please excuse my intrusion into your site. If someone here is in regular contact with Ragman, I would appreciate if you would make him aware of this post. Thanks.

Originally Posted on Soviets Steeds Forum

Being only a member here for a little over a year, I'd not seen this thread until recently. I started at the first post, then jumped to the last. I then found myself reading from the beginning, every one of Mylash's posts. It is without a doubt, a moving and inspiring story. If Mylash is reading this, you have my sincerest respect. Your courage, fortitude and attitude are something to be looked upon with awe and great humilty.

I hope your Froggy has continued to improve. If so, based on what has been posted to date, I'm sure she is doing her best to make you comfy and happy. Although, I must say that my suspicions are that it is you who is doing a great job of keeping both of you happy.

The circumstances behind both of your plights is beyond imagination. I must admit that when I first started reading, I was thinking that you both had been poisoned by some industrial mistake or military mistake that nobody was ever going to take responsibility for. But then when the true causes were revealed, it was almost surreal. If it were a movie script, people would say it was not realistic. But real it is.

My hope is that your strength and spirit keep you going and along with Froggy, continue to find happiness.

You are truly an inspiration to all of us. Thank you for sharing your story with us. I would suspect that we are all a little stronger and a great deal humbler having read this.

Stay strong!

Please know that the SS folks still think about you and wish you well. If you feel up to it, a visit to your old thread I'm sure would be greatly appreciated.

All the very best,
Rob