If you registered on or before August 25, 2017, you will need to reset your password. Your password reset confirmation will be emailed to you. If you do not receive it, please check your junk folder. Be sure to add [email protected] to your contact list so you do not miss out on important forum related emails. Disabilities-R-Us will never send you any unsolicited emails.

Dissertation Participants

Discussion about anything and everything.
hrbrooks17

Dissertation Participants

Post by hrbrooks17 » 1 month ago

Dear All,

My name is Holly Brooks. I am a third year psychology student at Liverpool Hope University. For my dissertation I am looking at the psychological wellbeing of individuals with a physical impairment and I am currently in the initial stage of getting a feel for the areas that I would be able to gain participants. With this in mind, I was wondering if any of you would be willing to fill in a few questionnaires for the study.

My study will focus on measures such as life satisfaction, prosociality, social relationships, quality of life, self esteem and feelings of inadequacy. If required I am more than happy to send a full proposal of the research that will be conducted and any other information that you feel is required.

Thank you and Kind Regards,

Holly

daniel
Site Admin

Post by daniel » 1 month ago

Do you have a link to an online survey or will this be via voice?

lily

Post by lily » 1 month ago

Hi Holly,
I, too, wonder if you can offer this online. I would be more than happy to participate in your study, but I do not do well over the phone (I have problems processing aural input/information).