Request for Post-Rehab experiences

Discussion about anything and everything.
Lewis.Dobie

Request for Post-Rehab experiences

Post by Lewis.Dobie » 6 years ago

Hi all,

I've noticed that there are already a few research surveys posted here and I apologize to adding to them but I would really appreciate your help.

I am part of a group of Biomedical/Industrial engineers at Purdue University doing research into the US healthcare system regarding patients that have acquired physical disabilities and undergone physical rehabilitation. So far we have found major gaps in the support structure once patients are discharged in areas such as home adaptation, transportation, and lifestyle adaptation.

We are looking at gathering insights and feedback from people who have been through the transition from rehabilitation to outpatient and concluding with improvements that would benefit people adapting to a new life. I've uploaded an online survey that should take 5-10 minutes and would highly appreciate your contribution. At the end there is a section where you can leave as long or short (or no) feedback as you wish.

I understand that surveys can seem impersonal and tedious so feel free to leave a comment or email me ([email protected]) instead.

The survey is anonymous and confidential:

Survey link: https://goo.gl/forms/Ddpe0ameyNXFqoP52

Many thanks,
Lewis