If you registered on or before August 25, 2017, you will need to reset your password. Your password reset confirmation will be emailed to you. If you do not receive it, please check your junk folder. Be sure to add [email protected] to your contact list so you do not miss out on important forum related emails. Disabilities-R-Us will never send you any unsolicited emails.

Need help.

Discussion about anything and everything.
Spartacus

Need help.

Post by Spartacus » 4 weeks ago

I was born with a unique disability which started showing when i got 3yo and it has been progressing rapidly. Even though i have best friends a person can ask for it makes me sad. I feel like i am holding them back. They have to literally carry me places and they dont care what people think and i know that i shouldnt either, but i cant help it. The way people look at me just makes me sad and when i go out with my friends, and they all have to adjust for me,it makes me even sadder. And lately i have been limiting my outings(i still go to work and uni but limiting outings for fun). And the more doctors i visit, more i lose hope and there is not enough left in me. I joined this group as my last hail mary before my 2nd attempt.