If you registered on or before August 25, 2017, you will need to reset your password. Your password reset confirmation will be emailed to you. If you do not receive it, please check your junk folder. Be sure to add [email protected] to your contact list so you do not miss out on important forum related emails. Disabilities-R-Us will never send you any unsolicited emails.

University Assessment Help Needed

Discussion about anything and everything.
rellis96

University Assessment Help Needed

Post by rellis96 » 6 days ago

Hello,

My name is Renee and I am second year student from Victoria University, in Australia. I am currently undertaking the subject, Critical Contexts in Disability for my education degree. My final assessment for this subject is to recount a real life story of an individual’s journey of learning and achievement, this assessment will also be anonymous with no real names included.

In order to complete this assessment I need to draw on this person's story, and identify those factors that have impacted on this individual’s ability to flourish.

Basically, I will need to learn about this person's: age, gender, particular disability or impairment, medical needs, living arrangements, learning strengths and strategies, and any achievements that this has person has made. There are also a few more questions that I will need to ask but this is what the other questions will be like

I know this is asking for a lot of help, but if anyone is willing could you please reply to this message, and thank you so much to anyone who has taken their time to read this.