What's up with the wave of police brutality to disabled people?

Poly means many and ticks are blood sucking parasites. Just food for thought when discussing politics here.
raddad

What's up with the wave of police brutality to disabled people?

Post by raddad » 9 years ago

Cop pushes over wheelchair, guy lands in street, they handcuff him and drag him to the car.

http://www.wxyz.com/home/news/local-new ... wheelchair

daniel
Site Admin

Post by daniel » 9 years ago

It's just reflective of the increase in police brutality overall.  Nobody in government is accountable to anyone anymore so it's not much of a surprise that this kind of behavior is not only acceptable, but maybe even preferred.

raddad

Post by raddad » 9 years ago

Disturbing:  Americans Killed by Cops Now Outnumber Americans Killed in Iraq War

http://www.freedominfonet.net/americans ... -iraq-war/

I agree, no accountability.  I've heard noise online about the pentagon funding research about mass rebellion.  I think they are watching Soylent Green as a training film.  I believe there will one day be a reckoning.  No idea how much further people need to be pushed.

Cactus Jack

Post by Cactus Jack » 9 years ago

Nothing new about it.  I have been harassed by cops repeatedly, but never arrested locally.  Not here where I live, at least.  The cops won't do anything to me here because I now own my home.  Before, back in the day of just renting, it was a common occurrence.  To the point of losing count how many times I was arrested.  Just something they did to pass the time or get on their chief's Christmas card list.

There are good cops out there, but there are also a lot of really bad ones that make the Nazis look good.
“The activist is not the man who says the river is dirty. The activist is the man who cleans up the river.” -Ross Perot