If you registered on or before August 25, 2017, you will need to reset your password. Your password reset confirmation will be emailed to you. If you do not receive it, please check your junk folder. Be sure to add [email protected] to your contact list so you do not miss out on important forum related emails. Disabilities-R-Us will never send you any unsolicited emails.

Airline Travel with a Disability

Places to go; things to do; things not to do; or things that no sane person would try.
BSUstudent

Airline Travel with a Disability

Post by BSUstudent » 1 month ago

Hello all!

Have you ever had a really terrible experience dealing with an airline? How about a really great one? What challenges do you face when traveling by air and how do you overcome them?

My name is Erin and I am a student at Bridgewater State University in Massachusetts. I am studying Aviation Management and I'm in my senior year of school. I am working on a project to try to combat some of the problems people with various disabilities face when flying.

I have made a survey that will help me collect information about the types of issues that arise and potential solutions. I want to hear YOUR ideas on what can be changed to improve the experience for YOU. This survey is completely anonymous and takes only 5-10mins. If you feel more comfortable commenting below, please feel free to do that instead. Thank you!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K2G5XVC