Accessible tourism in Spain

Places to go; things to do; things not to do; or things that no sane person would try.
bcnaccestour

Accessible tourism in Spain

Post by bcnaccestour » 9 years ago

Hello, it is a pleasure for me to writte my first post  :-)

Have you ever been in Spain? If so, have you visitied cities like Barcelona or Madrid?

We are an inbound travel agency specialized in accessible and inclusive tourism in Spain, so if you are considering our country as your possible next destination (believe me, it would be a great election!), please let us help you.

We offer accessible holiday packages for special needs families and wheelchair users, senior and PRM. Some of our destinations are: Barcelona, Madrid, Cordoba, Granada, Seville, Balearic and/or Canary islands.

Some of the services we offer are 100% guaranteed accessible accommodation, equipment hire, accessible transport, accessible guided tours & trips, accessible cruises and shore excursions, inclusive leisure and cultural activities, and much more. Also, we are the only travel agency that offers an online shop, in where you can buy accessible products to improve quality of life while travelling.

We are proud to be a ENAT member. Our country offers many possibilities, but above all, offers an excellent gastronomy, excellent weather, and excellent people.

If you want to learn more about us please feel free to take a look at our blog: www.bcnaccestour-blog.com and also our website www.bcnaccestour.com.

We will be very pleased to welcome you at Spain!!!