If you registered on or before August 25, 2017, you will need to reset your password. Your password reset confirmation will be emailed to you. If you do not receive it, please check your junk folder. Be sure to add [email protected] to your contact list so you do not miss out on important forum related emails. Disabilities-R-Us will never send you any unsolicited emails.

Hotels that rent room as ada complying that are not.

Places to go; things to do; things not to do; or things that no sane person would try.
dp1950ada

Hotels that rent room as ada complying that are not.

Post by dp1950ada » 1 month ago

The Best Western hotel in Branson, Mo rented a handicap room to me. Could not even get wheelchair into bathroom, toilet was a standard one, tub did not have bench or chair to transfer to, the grab bars were useless because they were not placed near toilet or near tub. The sink was located outside the bathroom and was tall and you could not get under sink. Complained to hotel did nothing. Complained to home office and they did nothing. They did not care. I would avoid any Best Western Hotels.

Peltier

Post by Peltier » 1 week ago

They ought to be ashamed of themselves. I even stayed at one of their hotels, regrettably. Never again.