Temper tantrum policy revisited!

Discussion about administrative actions taken in the chat room.

Moderators: daniel, TiGgEr

TiGgEr

Temper tantrum policy revisited!

Post by TiGgEr » 10 years ago

In an effort to not come across as the evil overlords and malevolent dictators we the administration are sometimes made out to be I have decided to let Jasmine / pinkbutterfly back into the room, a decision that required much consideration!

That being said, this will be the last opportunity, if it happens again everybody must comprehend the opportunities given, for many years I have myself have adopted a three strike rule towards how I generally deal with issues inside the room, If pinkbutterfy announces her departure one more time, it will be the sixth time and for this there will be no coming back, I will not even humour the conversation or debate!

Other members in the past have not been given such abundant opportunities to get it right and I would just like to state here one more time a little advice to everybody and the condition I gave pinkbuttefly, it is impossible for us to provide happy happy joy joy feelings to every single member 100% of the time, not even close, there will be times people feel a little down or discouraged about their interactions in the room, for whatever reason, Never Announce Your Departure!

Take a break, take several days, even if you never intend to return, do not announce it in some dramatic exit because as proven in this situation, people change their minds! So leave the door open!
Last edited by TiGgEr on Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TiGgEr

Post by TiGgEr » 9 years ago

So last night while I was observing some members verbally bash another member, I posted the following

Sep 22 18:40:01 <TiGgEr> Just an observation, you don't like other people saying anything, but you feel perfectly okay and justified with saying what you want even though that is hypocritical and a double standard, one rule for you, you are allowed, another rule for somebody else, they are not allowed? Think about that... especially before you answer me

and today I found in my inbox

Jasmine
Sep 22 (1 day ago)
to Derek
You don't have to worry about me coming back to your chatroom. I don't understand how you can accuse some people, but not others. Looks like favoritism to me. You're so focused about making new people feel welcomed and treated right, but forget about the old people who actually make the room and without us nobody would be getting welcomed or treated right. I'm tired of being treated like a bad guy in there and being spoken to like I'm people's child. I will not tolerate this and if people don't like me because of it then too bad. I know a lot of people who did like me and I WILL be missed. Maybe you need to learn how to look at people from a different perspective and don't pick and choose who you want to accuse of being hypocritical

yes ladies and gentlemen, she has done it again, she has said she is never coming back, and she has been given so many chances, you can check out the other post here

http://.disabilities-r-us.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7

I stated in my post above this would be the final opportunity and it is, for the third and final time I wish has been granted, she is not coming back!
Last edited by TiGgEr on Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

daniel
Site Admin

Post by daniel » 9 years ago

In reference to the link shared in the last post, I would like to revise where I said "She’s a nice young lady."  I take it back.  She clearly is not.  Her behavior is neither nice nor is it ladylike.  In my nearly two decades of running the site, never have I met such a spiteful mean spirited child.

daniel
Site Admin

I have to admit that my curiosity always gets the best of me when someone disappears from or is "disappeared" from the room, because even when presented with the facts in the persons very own words, others do their best make it into something else.  I couldn't wait to take a peek at the morning logs to get my morning laugh.

The rumor today was that Pinky got banned?  Really?  Should we not assume that when someone writes a long goodbye note, steps onto a tall bridge, screams "Goodbye cruel world!" and leaps over the edge to their death, that this is Murder #1?  She wasn't banned.  SHE QUIT!  The only difference is this time the door actually did hit her on the ass on the way out.

The only thing that disappointed me is that even though I have not set foot in the room in over 4 months, some are still insisting that my past decisions and Derek's current decisions are/were based on favoritism.  Again, really?  If that is true then why are the idiots who continue to disparage my name (or Derek's) still there?  If the proverbial YOU brought a complaint to me and I did not act on it, consider it a reflection on your validity in my eyes, and not an endorsement of whatever activity, be it real or imagined, that you're complaining about.

Daniel

daniel
Site Admin

Three days later and the rumors still persist that Pink was banned.  SHE QUIT.  She wrote an email saying SHE QUIT.  In fact, she has written many emails in the last year stating that SHE QUIT.  Did I mention that SHE QUIT?  Not only that, SHE QUIT.  Didn't anyone bother to read the email from her above where once again she announced SHE QUIT?  Some of the women in the room are now beginning to blame others instead of just blaming the person who QUIT.

I recall the first of the many times that SHE QUIT.  There was a conversation going on in the room that she felt offended her Christian values so rather than just take a break, SHE QUIT.  Far be it from me to preach, but I wonder where those Christian values are when it comes to her attacking others in the room, or even attacking me when I haven't been in for 4 months?  I had it in my heart to forgive her the previous 4 times that SHE QUIT.

Here is an email I sent her after the first time SHE QUIT.
To: Jasmine
Date: Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Subject: Re: I'm Sorry

Hi Jasmine, you're welcome to come back at any time.  I was honestly sad when you left because you are a very intelligent and fun young lady and it was nice to have you there.  I'm sure some people will be glad to see you back too and I'm equally sure that some may get pissy about it.  Just ignore those people because they will be around throughout life.  When I get upset (which is often,)  I just go read a book or watch a movie.

Daniel P. Stasinski
http://www.disabilities-r-us.com/
[email protected]
Her last words about me before SHE QUIT were that she was glad I was gone and she hopes that I never come back.  She has said equally terrible things about many others in the room.  Those are her values.

If the words expressed here hurt her feelings, too damn bad.  She needs to learn that words mean things, even when she says them.  She needs to stop blaming everyone else for her own mistakes.  She needs to grow up and quit deluding herself that she is a Princess and stop demanding the respect of those she has no respect for.  She should try using some of those Christian values to spread love for others instead of creating hateful little cliques, which is exactly what she has been doing whether she realizes it or not.

And one last time... SHE QUIT!
Last edited by daniel on Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

daniel
Site Admin

I'm not quite sure why, but Jasmine (aka Pinkbutteryfly) requested that I post this on the forum.  This particular message thread seemed to be the most appropriate place to post it.
To: Daniel
Date: Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 10:43 AM
Subject:   

You know Daniel, you're the worst person I've ever came across in my life. You want something to talk about? I'm going to give you something to talk about. You're 50 years old talking about a 19 year old AS IF I'M A THING AND NOT A HUMAN. You keep writing nonsense about me in that stupid forum. You're the only person I know who actually writes hurtful things about people in an open forum. I could simply write all of this in the forum and HUMILIATE you, but I'm better than THAT. And Tigger was right, I can NEVER find it in my heart to forgive you because you're a hypocrite. There's no need to keep talking and writing about, although that does tell me I must mean something special to you. You didn't leave because of me, so don't even try to put that on me. You're trying to ruin me and my reputation, but guess what, you won't succeed because I KNOW I'm a good person, no matter how much you want to make it seem like I'm not. You shouldn't even be judging me and my Christianity because you're no better. You ran away from your own chatroom because you couldn't handle confrontation and didn't want to do what you were supposed to do which is ban them like you banned me. I don't care what you say, you and Tigger do play favoritism and you both are hypocrites. Now go ahead and post this on the forum. Childish hypocrite.
Last edited by daniel on Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ragman

Post by Ragman » 9 years ago

thank you for posting that, Daniel, It sheds light on this subject far better than anything else.

kiki

Post by kiki » 9 years ago

Guess it just goes to show how immature she really was for this room. A lot of us had felt that way, but still accepted her anyway.  But once Daniel made the decision to ban her, we were glad of it.

Tawney

Post by Tawney » 9 years ago

I can't believe her level of immaturity.  The chat has seen more than just her banned but I think you called her bluff the final time and she is infuriated by that.. the letter was her virtual foot stomp and I am relieved that you see it for what it is. 
Thank you for the insightful post.. keep up the good work gentlemen.