If you registered on or before August 25, 2017, you will need to reset your password. Your password reset confirmation will be emailed to you. If you do not receive it, please check your junk folder. Be sure to add [email protected] to your contact list so you do not miss out on important forum related emails. Disabilities-R-Us will never send you any unsolicited emails.

new here and looking for friends

Looking for love or just new friends? This is the place to meet them and greet them.
Jimmy no-knees

new here and looking for friends

Post by Jimmy no-knees » 4 years ago

I'm 35/m, single, stuck at home more than i would like to be ;) I'd like to meet some friends to chat with who understand what it's like to have a problem that won't allow us to interact in the traditional way. Who knows, more than friends could be made! either way, thanks for reading, and have a great evening.

daniel
Site Admin

Post by daniel » 4 years ago

Hey Jimmy, you should consider coming into the chat room. :)

quirkygirl30

Post by quirkygirl30 » 1 year ago

Hey Jimmy I'm 35 too. can't believe I waited so long to find a forum like this.
  I was never one to complain, but after twenty some years I decided to finally find some outlet to vent my frustrations about the inadequacy, or total lack thereof, handicapped accessibility in some places.  And I never had a  penpal either...so yeah my names Molly, hope to hear back soon :-)

Coll

Post by Coll » 1 year ago

We have a lot of fun in the chat room.  It is a real great place to meet new friends, get information, and just talk and socialize.