Want to find someone special

Looking for love or just new friends? This is the place to meet them and greet them.
escalada2003

Want to find someone special

Post by escalada2003 » 9 years ago

Hi My name Jim. I am a kind easy going guy. I am very honest and open.... I think I am reasonably intelligent . I am a kindergarten teacher. I have my own house and I have traveled some of the world although there are many more places I would like to go to... I guess in some ways I got it together... But I am still looking for someone kind, who I can talk and laugh with... Some one who sees me... I also think that affection is very important a in relationship. In this life the simple things are the great things. Sometimes a gentle touch or a gentle kiss means everything.. Sorry sometimes I get a bit romantic. I should tell you that I do have a mild disability. I don't want you to get scared it really does not effect my life that much... Over the years I have gotten very good at figuring out a way around the challenges in front of me. I live alone now. None of my girlfriends in the past were disabled. It in no way effects my ability to make love or have a health family in the future. If that is something I want. I am only telling these things because often times people have these questions that people have but they are to afraid to ask. I always like to try new things. I also love art, music and write short stories. Right now am taking salsa dancing lessons and go dancing twice a week... I love to try new things and meet new people... I love to have adventures and go to new places... Just to change things up... I have a lot of respect for women and have never been on a site like this before... I want to have passion in my life and to meet some open minded women....If your interested write me... My E-mail is [email protected]