Feeling Isolated ?

Looking for love or just new friends? This is the place to meet them and greet them.
louise5

Feeling Isolated ?

Post by louise5 » 9 years ago

Hi
After becoming disabled I feel everything I try is somewhat tainted by so much I can't do,I know I should just concentrate on what I can achieve but i don't seem to find a place I feel comfortable with!.

Eino

Post by Eino » 9 years ago

[quote="louise5"]
Hi
After becoming disabled I feel everything I try is somewhat tainted by so much I can't do,I know I should just concentrate on what I can achieve but i don't seem to find a place I feel comfortable with!.
[/quote]
At the time when the changes occurs we sometimes cannot see the positive, but if we focus and really look for it is there.  Sometimes when we have big changes in our lives we bring on a poor me attitude, that tends to push friends, and loved ones away. You should do things to bring people in your life closer together now. 
If you have a close friend, or loved one. Write a little note, and slip in their jacket pocket for them to find later, thanking them for thinking of you. It's the little things that tend to bring people closer to you. 
Last edited by Eino on Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it. "
John Lennon