If you registered on or before August 25, 2017, you will need to reset your password. Your password reset confirmation will be emailed to you. If you do not receive it, please check your junk folder. Be sure to add [email protected] to your contact list so you do not miss out on important forum related emails. Disabilities-R-Us will never send you any unsolicited emails.

Break up of relationship

Looking for love or just new friends? This is the place to meet them and greet them.
FlameRedSarah

Break up of relationship

Post by FlameRedSarah » 2 years ago

Hi

I recently broke up with my boyfriend. We were together over 4 years. He has Cerebral Palsy and learning difficulties. He didn't treat me right sometimes and i felt like i was making most of the effort in the relationship and i felt like i was looking after him.
I do miss him but i was tired of the relationship. He came round to my flat recently. We ended up kissing because i was a bit weak but after I said i wanted to be just friends and he seemed ok with that, but he has been messaging me a lot on facebook apologising for losing his temper in the relationship and saying he can't move on. I haven't replied to his messages. I was thinking of blocking him but is that mean? I keep thinking about our relationship and have been feeling a bit down about it but i will be getting counselling about the relationship.

Adaml

Post by Adaml » 2 years ago

His attitude may be due to his illness. If you truly love him , you shouldn't leave. Even then, If you are not comfortable in a relation you need not sacrifice. I hope relationship counsel  will help you. Find peace

csj1983

Post by csj1983 » 1 year ago

How are you?