Break up of relationship

Looking for love or just new friends? This is the place to meet them and greet them.
FlameRedSarah

Break up of relationship

Post by FlameRedSarah » 7 years ago

Hi

I recently broke up with my boyfriend. We were together over 4 years. He has Cerebral Palsy and learning difficulties. He didn't treat me right sometimes and i felt like i was making most of the effort in the relationship and i felt like i was looking after him.
I do miss him but i was tired of the relationship. He came round to my flat recently. We ended up kissing because i was a bit weak but after I said i wanted to be just friends and he seemed ok with that, but he has been messaging me a lot on facebook apologising for losing his temper in the relationship and saying he can't move on. I haven't replied to his messages. I was thinking of blocking him but is that mean? I keep thinking about our relationship and have been feeling a bit down about it but i will be getting counselling about the relationship.

Adaml

Post by Adaml » 7 years ago

His attitude may be due to his illness. If you truly love him , you shouldn't leave. Even then, If you are not comfortable in a relation you need not sacrifice. I hope relationship counsel  will help you. Find peace

csj1983

Post by csj1983 » 6 years ago

How are you?