looking for friends

Looking for love or just new friends? This is the place to meet them and greet them.
shy_alien

looking for friends

Post by shy_alien » 6 years ago

hi well have recently joined this site found it through google search for disabled/handicapped friendship sites, am here cause well am trying to do something cause i wish i could make friends and well am lacking in the opportunity area to do just that and so am here, sorry i should mention i do tent to ramble on my bad. anyway am male about 25 from Canada, am single but well that is something that just cant be changed (long story don't care to get into it) so um anyway i think i should mention i am disabled but not physically I'm sorry i am unable to tell if this sites only for physical disability's . be nice if i had some one to hang out with every now and again but i do know asking for that sorta thing on here is inappropriate so I'm not asking, hopefully joining this site hasn't been yet again another waste of my time (been down that road a lot, sign up for so called friendship sites that well need i say more) am sorry to have gone off like that anyway i don't know how the messaging system works so um unsure if its inappropriate to say feel free to message me

Coll

Post by Coll » 6 years ago

Shy Allen sorry it has taken me so long to respond, but my week last week was a bit hectic to say the least.
This site isn't just for physically disabled and anyway everybody is welcome. Join us in the chat room, you well have a bunch of sometimes crazy friends in no time. We talk about everything and anything and some times even disabilities. One thing is we are welcoming and caring. Please join us.
Coll