Looking for friends

Looking for love or just new friends? This is the place to meet them and greet them.
lily

Re: Looking for friends

Post by lily » 4 years ago

Hey Ghost,

I do emails very well because I can then go back and reread what was sent, and also what I write. I have some serous OCD issues on top of the constant physical pain I am forced to endure.

And though I head to the chatroom, I do not go there as much as I used to. My back gives out on me more and more lately, so that limits the time I can sit at my laptop.

And you and I have talked in the chatroom a few times. I always enjoyed talking with you.

So, if you want to email, I can do that. I am in MD, and do not have a cat, or any pet anymore for that matter, but I grew up with cats (and dogs, and fish and birds and snakes and salamanders). I do have a sister in IL though. She hates it there and has been bitching about it the nanosecond she moved there, which was almost 20 years ago. (As I like to say, It is not the place, it is the people.)

lily

Ghost

Post by Ghost » 4 years ago

I would be happy to chat with you!
Can you post a private message in here,so we can exchange emails?
I forget how to

lily

Post by lily » 4 years ago

Ghost,
Hmm. I do not know how to post privately either. You see, I am the most technically challenged person this side of the Mississippi. Shoot, in the universe. My family jokes that I have trouble with light switches, which is true, but I do have a good reason for that one. I will head to the chat room and hope to catch you there, where I know how to do a PM at least. lily

Dewy

Post by Dewy » 4 years ago

the PM is at the top of your window next to your name, Ghost I sent you one
“Only after disaster can we be resurrected. It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything. Nothing is static, everything is evolving, everything is falling apart.”
― Chuck Palahniuk,