If you registered on or before August 25, 2017, you will need to reset your password. Your password reset confirmation will be emailed to you. If you do not receive it, please check your junk folder. Be sure to add [email protected] to your contact list so you do not miss out on important forum related emails. Disabilities-R-Us will never send you any unsolicited emails.

Keyboard and Mouse I made for an amputee friend

Discussion about anything and everything related to assistive technology.
rbormann

Keyboard and Mouse I made for an amputee friend

Post by rbormann » 2 years ago

Hi everyone,
I have a forearm amputee friend who is a computer programmer but could only use his one hand to program. He has such a positive outlook on life that I thought I would help him out by building a keyboard and mouse that he could use with his other arm. He's loving the new keyboard/mouse because it allows him to do more complicated multi-key functions by using both arms.

I thought I would see if anyone else might want one as it could possibly allow someone full use of a computer who before would not be able to use a computer at all. A link to the keyboard is below but if you have any ideas for something else that might help you, please don't hesitate to ask.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/162582593059?ss ... 1555.l2649

-Ryan