Participants required for paid website user testing projects

Discussion about anything and everything.
steve.green

Participants required for paid website user testing projects

Post by steve.green » 6 years ago

We are conducting a user test with disabled participants on an NHS website to ensure it is accessible to people with a wide range of disabilities and access needs. If you are interested in participating, please let me know as soon as possible. In particular, we urgently need to find someone who has difficulty with fine motor control (perhaps someone with cerebral palsy).

I should stress that it is the website that is being tested, not the participant, so they are under no pressure and cannot fail.

The session will last one hour, for which we are paying £80. If the participant needs to be accompanied, we can increase the payment to £100.

We are doing the testing on 27 and 28 September in our UX lab at 68-72 Queen Victoria Street, London EC4N 4SJ. This is a few minutes' walk from Bank, St Pauls, Mansion House and Cannon Street stations and ten minutes from City Thameslink and Blackfriars. Several bus routes are close by.

Please forward this to anyone else you know who might be interested. Even if they are not available this week, we will be doing similar projects in the near future.

I appreciate that this is short notice, but I would be very grateful if you are able to help.

Regards,
Steve Green
Managing Director
Test Partners Ltd
68-72 Queen Victoria Street, London EC4N 4SJ
020 3002 4176 (direct)
0800 612 2780 (switchboard)
07957 246 276 (mobile)
020 7692 5517 (fax)
[email protected]
www.testpartners.co.uk