Looking for friends

Looking for love or just new friends? This is the place to meet them and greet them.
Ghost

Looking for friends

Post by Ghost » 5 years ago

I may as well post this....
I am looking for friends,email,whatever.
Living in IL-real life face to face friends would be awesome,but I would be very happy to chat via email.
Disabled,57 year old male with maybe a ton and a half of baggage emotionally.would love to contact others who understand,and know what the word EMPATHY means.
Just someone to talk to,that treats me like a human being,would be nice.
Ask me about my cats!
That should get me yapping away a mile a minute!

Pegasus49663

Post by Pegasus49663 » 5 years ago

Just read your post, and also chatted with you in the chat.
I have no idea what to say or not to say its all new to me as far as chatting lol
I am the kind of person that just isn't confident about me lol
I do know the meaning of empathy
don't get going on baggage I am 61 years young and also disabled
I know this is short and sorry about it just don't know what else to say
oh one more thing questios
how many cats? what are there names?
I have one cat her name is Sassy
are you on facebook?

Ghost

Thank you for the reply!
I have talked to you in chat-you are new,right?
Dont worry,you will fit right in,and I hope to see you come back!
As for your questions-I am not on facebook,sorry!
My cats....now that is a subject I could go on about for days! lol

My cat is Curious George,and orange tabby my pride and joy,the greatest cat in the universe.
I also have Georges brother,The Dude..most cats I have are feral,and not lap cats..George is tamed,but not his brother.
I wont say how many cats I have,or you will think I am insane...lets just say I have rescued cats.
Hope to see you back in chat!

Pegasus49663

I am kind of new but not really have been in the chat room for about 2 months. I have just stayed in the back ground, in fact the other day was the first time I chatted in the room. I just don't know what to say most of the time. Yes I will be in the chat room just don't be surprise that I don't chat.
I am only allowed one cat in my apartment complex other wise I would have more. A few weeks ago I put a video on facebook about Sassy going from the top a door to a closet door. It was very funny, that was why I asked about facebook.
sometimes it just helps to talk to someone that just understands where you are coming. I am new at all of this not sure what to say, (forums) how much to say. I am not a very good writing in forums as you can guess lol,

Ghost

Come on into chat,and hang out.
You can lurk until you feel comfortable,but we are all nice people..so dont worry about it.
Jump on in whenever you have something to share,a joke,whatever,ok?
im in chat as much as I can be,and I feel its my second home and has helped me out alot.

Pegasus49663

Just downloaded the application have been using the online chat. There is more to the downloaded program, getting use to the other rooms instead of having just one room. I have been staying in the main room not sure about the others but learning. Right now I like to just hang out but not chat, it would be better right now. I am kind of in a dark place and have hard feelings towards men, I know that I shouldn't but do. Just need to deal with some baggage so it will go away I hope lol.

Ghost

OK! The main room in chat is where everyone is-I dont know about the other rooms.
Hang out all you want,you are welcome to do whatever you like until you feel comfortable!
As far as being in a dark place,thats where I am 24/7 and I use chat as a distraction.

Pegasus49663

I am trying to get out of the dark place it is hard, I have been there before. Trying to get back to who I was, which I have to wonder if I can. I believe that everything happens for a reason, trying to find out what the reason is. I don't want to say to much since it sounds like you don't need my issues along with your own lol. I know that I will get out of that dark place with time.
How many cats do you have? and don't worry about having to many. There is never to many cats ( kitties ) as long as you give the the love and care. At one point in time I had about 10 cats most outside cats but still I took care of them, and loved them all. My Sassy does some really weird things like chasing her tail like a dog would lol.

Ghost

Your issues are not a worry..maybe we can talk,and find some common ground.
Im happy to chat,and who knows...maybe we can help each other!
So feel free to talk..you can always private message me any old time.
I have ...uhh...yes..10 cats in this dump,most of them feral cats,not lap cats,and they are all indoor only cats now..and happy,lazy cats.
I take care of them,as well as one outside cat.
Its work,but I love them all,and give me great pleasure to see them all happy and healthy,and safe.
MY cat is named Curious George,also a feral cat,but now tamed,and a big old baby.
He sleeps with me,and was a great comfort,and help to me when I got back from the hospital.
He is my best friend. And he is also a very smart,goofy cat.

Pegasus49663

Yes Sassy is my best friend not sure what I would have done with out her when my ex left because of my health. Been doing lots of soul searching because I devoted the last 8 years to his stupid ass. The thing is maybe he did the right thing, we use to do lots of out door things like walking the beach, looking for mushrooms, camping, and just visiting friends now I can't do them any more. Then to make things even better >:( an old girlfriend of his found him on facebook well though me lol. She ask me if I knew him I said yes and told him that she was trying to get a hold of him. I am sure you can guess what happened next. That is one of the issues that I am going though, trying not to be revengeful but it is hard. I would never have done that to him for anything, I am loyal to an a fault, maybe that is the problem.
don't mean to lay this on you but it does feel better to let it out. Talking to Sassy just isn't the same as talking to a friend, she does't give any answers to the questions lol.

Ghost

Im telling you,please come in and chat with me!
Everyone can read this,and Im not sure if you feel ok with it.
Im not OK with going on,and airing all this on an open forum!
Well..at least Im not ok with airing any of my crap in such a place...I hope you understand where Im coming from?

Pegasus49663

yes I do lol, I guess that was my ....... up

Ghost

Dont worry about it!
I only want to keep everyone safe!

Pegasus49663

I know and appreciate it to the max. When are you usually on chat? Didn't really know about the private chat on the site. Thanks

Ghost

I can be on chat anytime,day or night..I have no fixed time that I can say I will be there for sure..but Im spending more time in chat these days.