Online Disability Resources
Official Disability Specific Support Sites
- National Spinal Cord Injury Association
- United Cerebral Palsy
- Spina Bifida Association
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Asperger's Disorder Homepage
- Autism Research Institute
- National Stroke Association
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Arthritis Foundation
- American Foundation for the Blind
- Klippel-Feil Syndrome Alliance
- ALS Association (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis aka Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Parkinson's Disease Foundation
- Spondylitis Association of America (Ankylosing Spondylitis)
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta Foundation (aka Brittle Bone Disease)
- SMA Foundation (Spinal Muscular Atrophy)
- Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of America
- Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita
- The Dystonia Society (What is Dystonia?)
- The National Fibromyalgia Association
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Support Network (RASN)
- The EPIC Foundation (for people affected by chronic illness)
- Disaster Safety for People with Disabilities.
- Disability.gov’s Guide to Transportation.
- A Guide to Keeping Your Home for the Newly Disabled.
- Increasing Physical Activity among Adults with Disabilities.
- Stay Active with a Disability: Quick Tips.
- Depression and Disability.
- Helping Alzheimer’s Sufferers Cope with the Loss of a Loved One.
- Cerebral Palsy Guide
- Cerebral Palsy Guididance (Resources and Blog)
- Cerebral Palsy Group
- Disabled Renters’ Housing Rights
- Disability Rights in Housing
- The Guide to Securing Lifelong Accommodations for Adult Children with Special Needs
- Preparing for Disaster for People with Disabilities and Other Special Needs
- Fire Safety and Disabilities Guide
- Learn About the Different Types of Service Dogs
- How to Cope with Sudden Illness or Disability
- Depression and Disability: A Practical Guide
- The 45 Warning Signs of Prescription Drug Abuse
- How to Stay Physically Active: Aging Well with a Physical Disability
- Top Tips for Getting Fit if You’re Disabled
- A Look at Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hurricane Safety for People with Disabilities
- NRA Adaptive Shooting
- Disability, Self-Defense and Concealed Carry
- Multiple Sclerosis Guide - Diagnosis, Treatment, and More
Products and Services
- RJ Cooper & Associates
Creating personalized solutions for challenging situations.
UK disability resource offering hand picked disability, mobility and health related websites and social media pages covering the UK and Europe.
- Better Life Mobility
- Independence Stair Lifts
- Adaptations by Adrian - Adaptive Clothing
- All 4 Paws Service Dog Training
I train you to train your dog to assist you with your daily needs. This is an owner-trained service dog program located in Arizona (Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Tempe, etc.)
- True Friends (Camps. Respite. Programs. Travel.)
A nonprofit organization providing life-changing experiences that enhance independence and self-esteem for nearly 4,000 children and adults with disabilities annually. Locations include Camp Courage near Maple Lake, Camp Friendship near Annandale, Camp Eden Wood in Eden Prairie, and two northern Minnesota locations.
- Activity Options - Diverse, active programs for special needs or disabled adults and teens using a large network of creative community resources. Individual and group activities, day programs, special events and overnight travel. Colorado PASA designated under SLS, DD and CES waivers.
Disability Blogs / Journals
- My Proper Care - The "Do It Myself" Disability Advocacy Survival Guide.
- Dmitry Laughs: Things to make an autism daddy smile.
- Autism and Online Learning: A Guide for Teachers.
- My Gimpy Life - An orginal comedy web series created by and starring Teal Sherer.
- Rodin Law Firm (Alberta, Canada Personal injury Attorney)
- Arnold & Itkin LLP - Houston Personal Injury Attorney
- Normandie Law Firm - Serving os Angeles, Modesto, Fresno, Riverside, and Bakersfield.
- Injury Trial Lawyers, APC - Serving all of San Diego
- Citywide Law Group
- Steven M. Sweat, APC
- Lawsuit Legal
- Baumgartner Law Firm - Houston Personal Injury Lawyer
- Goldberg & Osborne
- Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers
- Abrahamson & Uiterwyk in Tampa, FL
To suggest a link for possible inclusion, please use the Contact Us form.